JANET HARBISON’S SOLO RECORDINGS
- Slow Airs (IHCP 011, 2004)
- Prayer (BHO 008, 2001)
- The Wedding Album (BHO 004, 1994)
- O'Neill's Harper (BHO 002, 1984)
JANET HARBISON’S SOLO CONTRIBUTIONS TO OTHER ALBUMS:
- Masters of the Irish Harp (Lyric FM IE-AQY-11-00015-00030) Suantraí
- Harpestry (Polygram, Imaginary Road Records 314 536 142-2, 1998) Love's Comfort
- The Art Of Harp Vol.s 3 & 4, (Shamrock Records 1055-2, 1999) 3 tracks produced by Ruddiger Opperman.
- The Connaught Man's Rambles (OGA 001, 1988) 2 solo tracks
- On Cuan Shore (OGA 002, 1994) 1 track
- Echoes Of Erin (Gael Linn, CL 28, 1984) 2 tracks Published by Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann
JANET HARBISON & CLARSHEREE
- Feasting With Carolan (BHO 006, 1996)
JANET HARBISON WITH THE IRISH OR BELFAST HARP ORCHESTRAS:
- Honor and Glory (IHCP 011, 2010)
- The Belfast Years 1992 - 2002 (IHCP 010, 2007)
Retrospective compilation from 4 previous albums remastered with extra tracks
- A Christmas Collection (IHCP 009, 2006)
Programme including Wexford Carols and newly composed music
- Best Of The Belfast Harp Orchestra (Laika Records, 2000)
Selection of music from BHO 002, 004, 005, 007.
- Celtic Harpistry (Polygram, Imaginary Road Records 314 558 351-2, 1998)
7 tracks from the BHO including "Bright New Morning", a "Walk on Belfast" and "Theme from Titanic" on an album with guest tracks each from Maire Ni Chathasaigh, Sileas and Rudiger Oppermann.
- Colmcille (BHO 007,1997)
An original album of harp & choral music composed on the story of St.Colmcille (6th century) with Parish choir of St.Killian's, Kells, County Meath singing early Christian plainchant. Also featuring recitation of early Irish poetry (6th-9th century). Commemorating 1400th anniversary of death of St.Colmcille.
- Carillon (BHO 005, 1995)
An album of more contemporary Irish music, song and dance with a number of original compositions including Carillon (composed for Derek Bell in 1992), Earth, Water, Wind and Fire and many unusual arrangements of rare and well-known tunes.
- Live In Downpatrick (BHO 003 1994)
Recorded live at a concert in Downpatrick Cathedral on March 20th, 1993 with organist Michael McCracken, baritone Terence Blackburn and the choirs of 2 Downpatrick schools.
- In Concert 1992 (BHO001, 1992)
The BHO's debut album recorded live during inaugural Irish concert tour, April 1992. Programme features music from the Belfast Harp Assembly of 1792.
COLLABORATIONS WITH OTHER ARTISTES:
- The Celtic Harp with The Chieftains RCA Victor, 09026-61490-2 (1993) Grammy Award winning album featuring the BHO with the Chieftains, four tracks Released March 1993.
- Water From The Well with The Chieftains RCA Victor 09026-63637-2 (2000)
- Thomas Moore - Minstrel Of Ireland with Jim Flannery SAC 3047 (Spoken Arts)
ISBN 0-8045-3047-5. (1991) Double album of 39 songs of Thomas Moore, sung by American-Irish Tenor Jim Flannery. Accompaniments arranged and performed by JH. Re-released 1998.
- Taobh Na Gréine - Seosaimhin Ni Bheaglaoich CEFC 170 Gael Linn (CD & Cassette, 1994)
- Traditional Music From Clare & Beyond Gearoid O Hallmhurain – Celtic Crossings OWR-0046 (CD 1996)
- The Independence Suite – Traditional Music From Ireland, Scotland & Cape Breton accompanying Gearoid O hAlmhurain, Paddy Canny and others
- I Have A Love - Mairead Healy Mh Cd001Arrangements and accompaniments by JH on a number of tracks
- The Wedding Album Sarah O Kennedy of Anuna (2010)
OTHER ARTISTES WHO HAVE RECORDED HARBISON’S MUSIC:
Derek Bell, James Galway, Sean Og Graham (Beoga), Michael Rooney, Grainne Hambly, Ruddiger Opperman, Georgeanne Hunter, Sarah O Kennedy, Seosafin Ni Bheaglaoch, Sanna Jurvannen